The festival presents a wide range of possibilities to get involved and participate. Be a part of one of the biggest 13th century re-enactments and exciting events Evesham has ever hosted.
- Festival Farm and Craft Traders
- Craft, performance art and living history workshops
- Perform your play / music / dance
- Present a demonstration
- Dress your window (businesses in town)
- Display a festival flag (building owners through town)
- Get dressed up and become a maiden or knight of the 13th Century. Download our guide to medieval costumes so that you can get the right era.
- To discuss your organisation getting involved or an idea you have, please contact email@example.com